Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself!

Started by Dark Dreams, Feb 13, 2014, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

I like the beard.

Could even shape it and see how you like it.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Kymus

I vote no beard. Be in the no beard club with me. I heard Goat's club was overrated.... just sayin.. :P

onivel

I vote beard.. but then I rock a Van Dyke myself. Crashed out with my youngest on the couch.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

FaeFae

I'm going to go ahead and vote lumberjack for all the fellows.

Goat

Kymus Avatar
I vote no beard. Be in the no beard club with me. I heard Goat's club was overrated.... just sayin.. :P

I roll my eyes at you, sir!  Never overrated! :P

Garage Trashcan

FaeFae Avatar
I'm going to go ahead and vote lumberjack for all the fellows.
Seconded
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Arya

"Heeeeeeee's a lumberjack and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and works all day... "
--Monty Python, Lumberjack Song

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Goat

Our annual trip to the Carolina Renaissance Festival occurred this weekend.  Foxwife and I ventured forth, her with the mission of acquiring plumage for her witch's hat and a rapier, me, dressing up as a fancy satyr to hunt down and sweet talk her Majesty.  One of us succeeded in our accomplishments.  Sadly, her Majesty was notably absent.  So I made due with the pirate lady statue.

Arya

It's the rapping satyr!

Sincerely,
Arya

onivel

Oni's Clan ... my little thundergod has his hands crossed over the Batman emblem while being his "cool dude" self. My eldest is wearing her "Normal People Scare Me" beanie and skull print pocket hoodie to break up her all black ensemble. *insert "I can tell that you shop at Hot Topic" song here*

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Last minute Halloween costume idea:
Geeky T-Shirt, beard dye, beard trimmer.
The result!

Arya

I swear if your hair was lighter you would look like Chris Pratt. XD

Sincerely,
Arya

Silveryfeather

As some of you may know i like acting. Tonight is our premier, can you guess what game our play is based on? :D

Garage Trashcan

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames Avatar
Last minute Halloween costume idea:
Geeky T-Shirt, beard dye, beard trimmer.
The result!

Hide yo women (and probably your men, too).
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich