Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

"I suddenly know how dwarves burrow underground...like worms, except with, you know."

"I somehow think they will be best of friends...or beating on each other."
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

"Please don't piss off the flowers...."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

"Why is the rest area on fire?"
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Deleted

I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL TURN THIS TEMPLE AROUND AND NO ONE WILL GO TO SIX FLAGS!

Edge

"He's a slaver! He's not a real people!"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Edge

"Not being the boss of Operation Evil Enslavement does not absolve you!"

Edge

Arya

"If we are eaten alive by another tribe, the joke's on you."
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

"In a world where clerics can bring you back to life if you fall, is it now 'the only thing sure in life is taxes'?"

Deleted

Cultist Supply Warehouse for Fun and Prophet

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Arya

"No, I'd like it to be an inspiring weapon as well."

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

"Yes. Yes, I am a cyborg bear wearing a full-sized lizardman as a hat, and I will not be stopped."

Arya

"Diplomacy: beating someone up and making them look forward to more?"

Edge