Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

"... so she can get her bulky butt over the chasm of creamy demise."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

"Goodbye, candy vampire! ... How do you taste?"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

ladybug

"We've successfully wiped out a new form of life whose main crime was eating candy!"
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

"I can't decide if I'm pissed or despairing so I'm going for both! I call it pisspair!"

Arya

"He publishes a book with a character [allegedly] like me, but with a more ridiculous figure."

"I have 'loth blood on my tits."
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

"...A string of syllables just attacked me."

Arya

"Let's go and say hi. With pointy things."

ladybug

...DO NOT WRITE ME AS A SERVANT TO THE FIREHAIR.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

"... and bring their delicious healing assets back."

Mystic Warden

"I am going more into portals than to the privy..."
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Arya

"...There's a walking explosion."

Arya

"It has some quality to it that makes me want to squash it with the biggest blunt object I can find."

Edge

"Places like these. They have what is called a 'Homeowner's Association'. It is, eh... a Baatezu concept."

Arya