Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

"Oops, forgot to turn my butt on."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

"I smite undead and I cannot lie
You other clerics can't deny
When a lich walks in with no flesh upon his waist
And a soulgem in your face, he gets stung"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

ladybug

Can we not add Demiplane of Nightmare to the list of holiday destinations?
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

"Wakey wakey... do elves even eat bacon? Eggs and some vegetarian blasphemy?"

Edge

"Because of us, that poor king has to do his job today."

whitespirit

*after being offered arborean evermead*

Nayu A'nen: *smiles and shakes her head* I still have to fly... *apologetically
Nayu A'nen: [Tell] I wanna fly high but not *that* high :D

Valimar Dragonbane

There are days when being Sumest is the best in the world.

Attachments:

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

FirstManDeparted

Edge

"Have you considered the health benefits of circumcision?"

Edge

"We must move slowly and together, and with care. Once you fall into the Doom Onion it is your Doom."

Arya

"Many ogres were punched."

"Let me go get a break and we can go beat up a dragon, get your dress back."

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

"She charges bravely against the dangerous forces of hygiene."

Arya

"Do you ever notice, they always ask about mothers?"

"...They have mother issues, clearly."

Edge

"Stabbing 'em in the face is a LOT more satisfying!"