Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Thanks for the welcome-back from the Stonehaven gang last night =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

thorien

I would like to thank Shobit for stunning RP and even more astonishing performance after! It was absolutely unrivaled!

Arya

Want to thank everyone who has been investing in RP at Deepingdale lately...Especially those that play...

Rhea: Daeatria and Rhea have became quite the formidable allies here, and see eye-to-eye far more than they used to back when Rhea first started.  I suppose that comes with the territory of both being outcasts and yet, of important status and protectors of the Elven People.

Celithrareng: Seeing her exposure to a more elvish settlement, even in disguise, has been a wonderful thing. And it is always endearing to see someone willing to learn more.

Calruil: It is good to see that little (I mean, big) brother is starting to figure out what he wants to do with his life a bit more! Daeatria was worried for him, truly. ;-)  Suffice to say, I imagine some influences were helping there (and no, not Dae).

Rashan: Though it was not done directly in Deepingdale, per se, he and Priya have been interesting for Daeatria to see. Almost like an idea of what her and Sumest could be like. She was hoping to make a trip to elsewhere to visit other friends at the time, but they were not on and she became exhausted after the last interaction!

Priya: It is fascinating to see how both her and Daeatria are hurt in similar ways, yet both have a slight difference in how they react to the hurt (albeit having less trust in men).  

Sumest: I hate seeming all weird to keep commending the RP, but he really has done a lot to develop Daeatria.  In some, eerie way, both were separate from their people in one way or another, and now both seem to be on their own paths of reconciling with them.  Seeing the two with each other always makes me want to go "aww," too. >.<

Aaliya: It is good to finally have time to roleplay with this character.  It is fascinating to see two women of power come together and...along with Rhea, might actually get something done in Deepingdale after the recent fallout in Velethuil.
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

dom101

Edge Avatar
Thanks for the welcome-back from the Stonehaven gang last night =)
Welcomed back so hard!  Glad to play together again :P

I don't like making this thread into a popularity contest or a who's who of all that voodoo that you do (I've been up for 35 hours; ignore the quirks), so I'm just going to say I've really been enjoying myself with all the peeps I RP with.  Thank you all for being the reason I play this vidya game.

And especially Remmy; thanks for putting up with the Aggression of being Bass' current punching bag.  I really am glad you're around, even if my character does what he can to make Jared hate it so much.

Stonehaven Luv

Arya

Stonehaven gang: Thank you for the roleplay, and dealing with a Daeatria responding to people being on constant edge.

Logarti: Finally good to RP with him again and for some constructive development to come from it. Speaking of which...

Lena: It was nice to see Lena talk more about her backstory, and help make sense for the priestess who is not sure of herself yet!  And then to see her and Arti working through their IC awkwardness.

Ceya: Thank you for bringing roleplay to the Highmoon area.  While Daeatria certainly tries to avoid the typical adventurers in Arabel while going there, it is nice for her to find some people there!

Vivian: This girl has grown past some of her comfort zones. I look forward to her and Daeatria finally catching up sometime, and having a double-date with her and Ra'ziel! 
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

nightmother

Guess I'll give a shout out to anyone that has been rping with Revanous of the late, it's been fun, interesting, dramatic, all in one. Kind of nice to feel the character starting to settle in, but still needs to decide on goals for himself.

Ogre Time Yay

Thanks to Elvalenia, Sumest and Daetria for the awesome role play time. It was a refreshing experience, more so since I'm not on CD as much as I'd like to be, much appreciated folk!

Arya

Thanks to the same people and party, especially for putting up with Daeatria being on the edge before the trip to a historical site.

Deleted

Thank you to the group that participated in the elven debate.  I enjoyed seeing everyone participating in their own ways, and displaying seldom-seen facets of their characters!

The Red Mage

Yes, kudos to everyone there, and the DM.

Valimar Dragonbane

I'd like to toss out two shout-outs:
1) The group in Velethuil on Saturday night.  It was truly enjoyable to see how each person tried to convince the councilors.
2) Sorn, for the mentor rp between Sophia and Galas.  This has given him a goal to work toward as well as learning a little something more about himself and his mentor.

And then a general shout-out to everyone that I've rp'd with over the last little while.  Thanks for the fun, folks!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

realityjumper

Hydaro - those rare date night moments where they can talk about those deep subjects that drive each of them. Made for another great play night!

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

i have to admit, Galas and Sophia actually fit well together.  I didn't think it was possible, so kudos.  Rj, this actually is really bad your Galas, he just doesn't realize it yet :o

Annnyway!!  Much fun everyone.

misfit

Thanks, clockworkmayhem, for the small bit of RP yesterday between Mouse and Gonk. I'm perpetually on the fringes of the game due to a limited schedule and a complete inability to focus on any one of my half-dozen alts, and it's always nice to be able to actually connect with someone. And I like Mouse - an interesting concept and you meet the challenge of playing a mute character very well.

ClockworkMayhem

Thanks! I was impressed with Gonk, too - not the typical way I've seen a half-orc played, and that was very refreshing! I had a lot of fun, and look forward to playing with you, again!