Main Menu

Away again

Started by Mystic Warden, Nov 19, 2015, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Warden

Time for a vacation! Yayy! :)

This means I will not be online from coming Saturday till 5th August. And as I won't take my notebook with me I will not check the forums either. Instead I intend to work on my huuuuuge backlog on books. Aside the classic "sea, sun, sand and sausages" routine, of course. :)

Have fun in the meantime and play nice! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Arya

Enjoy! I am debating whether I will be taking some time during the evening engaging in similar pursuits come August 10 to 12 (or at least before my flight back home).

Come back soon!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Mystic Warden

Aaaand I am back! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense

Mystic Warden

As you all might noticed, I am not much online on this week, due to RL busyness. But from Monday things will get normalized again. :)

Mystic Warden

Time to make a business trip! You will not see me online much till end of May. I will try to check the forums and Discord once/day at least, tough.

Stay safe!  Have fun!

Arya

Be careful and safe! Enjoy what you can!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

theshobit

Have a safe trip!!

Mystic Warden

Vacation time! I will not be online between 11-23rd August. Please misbehave while I am away! :)

FaeFae

Hello, friends!

You've undoubtedly noticed my absence of late and I have been hesitant to make an announcement one way or another, but I think I am going on a break for the forseeable future. I wanted you to know that you're all fantastic and I've loved the opportunities I've had to be part of the community. I'll be back if anything changes, because you're all great folk!

Thank you, and have a blast. :)

Kymus

FaeFae Avatar
Hello, friends!

You've undoubtedly noticed my absence of late and I have been hesitant to make an announcement one way or another, but I think I am going on a break for the forseeable future.

NOOOOOO don't leave Fae Fae you are my favorite person and that says a lot because I'm so antisocial and you have to practically force me to open up and not be antisocial. YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!

I already miss you bunches. Be well ❤️

Be safe Fae Fae.  You are always welcomed back.  SLOOT Fiend forever!