Main Menu

Lithom

Started by lithom, Apr 21, 2021, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithom

Hell-o everyone, allow me to elaborate a bit about myself.  Long time D&D Player/DM (Table-top mostly and various other games), RP enthusiast, and IRL Marine Veteran Badass (Because I dislike the sound of "Retired").  I typically RP neutral/good PC's but if challenge is desired I know how to RP Evil fairly well.  I am open to most RP, I give stats, skills, vices and bonds their respective weight.  I typically draw the line when it comes to Politics/Screwing with free will (It just "says it all" along with solving most of the problems.)  I'll be online when I spare time but I look forward to seeing this rendition of the Dalelands in it's epic server design! Thank you!  Meanwhile I'll just be around with Froli Ticklefoot the Manic Halfling Hedge Wizard!!

(I will casually edit this from time to time.) 

Character Profile: Froli Ticklefoot
forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?topic=13363

Arya

*Wave.*

Hi. Welcome. :-)

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Winter's Embrace

Hey there! Nice to meet more fellow newbies. Maybe I'll see you IG sometime and we can RP or maybe have our characters adventure around together. :) Welcome to Cormyr!

lithom

Thank you all so very much!!!

Epi

Oh, you play Froli! Welcome and hi and all that jazz. o/

Etanu

Hi, and welcome to CD!  If you're ever looking for someone to RP with, or just to chat at, feel free to poke me in game!  I'll make an excuse to head your way!

Do the things, we will all look forward to doing the things here.  Have fun!

onivel

Welcome to CD.. was fun running about with Froli yesterday!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

lithom

You're all pretty awesome!