Main Menu

Why I'm Stepping Down

Started by hyrulee, May 14, 2021, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyrulee

Hello Everyone!

I know my stepping down was sudden, but I hope to clear it up here as simply as possible. I wasn't exactly ready to share this, but I feel it's only fair that I'm open to those that I was running events for. I have a medical condition (that I'll not go into detail about, and I request that I not be asked for the sake of my own privacy) that makes it so high-stress can put me in the hospital due to my heart. Due to said stresses, I felt that stepping down from the team was a wise choice for my health and well-being.

I would like to thank the staff, who have been nothing but genuine sweethearts to me throughout my time as a DM and player. So thank you for that, I appreciate it greatly. I'd also like to thank all the players who I interacted with as a DM and staff member. I felt welcomed, and genuinely happy to run events for everyone. It was a pleasure, and I hope that no one blames themselves for this. I did this for the sake of my own health. 

I said I'd keep it simple, so this is it! Thank you all so much for your understanding and care. I wish the absolute best to the DM team, and I hope that the players invested in my plots can forgive me for the suddenly departure from the team. I'm so sorry for that, and I should have given you all proper warning. 

With that said, I'll be around on the server as a player still! I look forward to seeing you all in game. Stay safe, and be kind to yourselves.

All the love,
Hyrulee

warlordknight

We shall honor you, and every contribution that you've put forth.
I have a few silly words, to honor the departed of the team...

May the drums roll slow in your passing, the trumpets lift loud and play long. Raise a blade, or a mug in the honor of Hyrulus-Rex!

But in all seriousness, We enjoyed everything you've done in your time as a DM. And i'll look forward to the future actions you do as a character!

Garage Trashcan

This is my fault, and I'm sorry. I'm a shit friend and hope you feel better soon.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich