Main Menu

Absent... for a little while

Started by erratic1, Apr 07, 2021, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erratic1

Hi all,

Apologies to all who are currently in roleplay with my characters. Currently I'm dealing with a lot of RL stuff that I can't put off- My dad died a while back due to COVID so I've just finished with the aftermath of that, dealing with changing tenancy of the property to my own name, then packing for moving house, on top of that getting sick (thankfully not COVID), recovering, then getting sick again due to the Vaccine for COVID (seriously though, it's worth it). Also, due to being a carer, and now not being one, I'm back on the job hunt trail, and have to actively look for work every day.

Needless to say, I'm pretty exhausted after all of this every day, so until I've got things under control, I'll not be logging in. To those that this puts in a bind, again, I'm sorry, and I hope I can make it up to you all when I manage to return.

Thanks all for the fun so far, and see you soon!

Arya

Goodness! My sympathies. Please take care of yourself. Real life does come first, and we will likely be here for a while yet as you try to move through the process of life's happenings. Take the time you need to sort things out. COVID-19 has been hard, especially with deaths in the family. My mother is still taking care of estate over last year regarding my grandfather.

I wish you the best, emphasize self-care, and hope you peek in Discord at least. We have a self-care channel for things like this now! Hope it can be of help to you.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

That's terrible man and my best wishes are sent to you and yours.  

sharina

That's absolutely horrible. I'm so sorry and hope you'll recover soon (health wise and job wise).

Don't worry about RP and don't feel obliged or committed; just focus on taking care of yourself in real life :)

platinum01

I wish I had a way to show greater support to you for what you are going through other than some words here. Real life comes first! You are in my thoughts and prayers as you overcome and press onward. As ever, I look forward to role playing with you and chatting when you have the time and energy. Miss ya and good luck, erratic1!!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

onivel

So sorry to hear... as always RL comes first. We'll be here when you are ready.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Epi

I don't think we've met, but sorry for your loss and all the crap you're dealing with, and hope to see you on CD sometime again.

JadeDragon

All the best and hope things turn around for you.