Main Menu

Sort of (not really) art

Started by Atomic Twinkie, Apr 28, 2014, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

Here's stuff, which I guess you COULD call art.

morwen

Atomic Twinkie

sinisteromnibus

That's very good. Kinda reminds me of Logarti a little.

Atomic Twinkie

Coloured version of my latest sketch, did the sketch and got kinda bored so decided to colour it :D

sinisteromnibus

Looks awesome! Wish I had such talent.

Arya

Holy crap! How could this have disappeared in the forums?

This is VERY nice work here.  To think these are sketches?  Very excellent quality of work!

I look forward to a final product in the future!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

Dear god, old art is lame. New art.

Favourite and forget!

i.imgur.com/OoozJOl.jpg

Edge

Looks very Adventure Time. I approve.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Atomic Twinkie

Arya

That looks dangerous!

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

I look back and see bad art. I don't feel so bad about posting this next thing any more.

Wittle Dreamer

There is no bad art. Everything one draws holds meaning in some fashion or form. I love your drawings, by the way. Would like to see more!

Atomic Twinkie

I dunno, I've seen some bad art XD And most of my stuff doesn't really hold meaning! Unless you consider "I couldn't sleep so I did this at 6 AM" as meaning! :P

sinisteromnibus

Looks good, man. You're getting better and better with each piece.