Main Menu

Moments of Sporadic Awayness

Started by FaeFae, Jun 05, 2016, 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

The title conveys it well - for the next some months, I might be gone some days here and there due to real life matters.

You may always PM me or hunt me down on Skype if you've not seen me around a day or three!

FaeFae

Health and other things are getting me - I'll be back this Monday! :)

Fire Wraith

You're buried under a pile of Corgis, and you just don't want to move. Admit it!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

FaeFae

Can't deny it. Here's a tablet picture of current circumstances. Am trapped.

enarian123

I know a great taxidermist, let me know if you need the number

FaeFae

enarian123

My wife keeps teling me that to

Garage Trashcan

Hey, J.D. and Turk had a ton of fun with theirs.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

FaeFae

Corgis are the best!

I have been given news that my Mother-in-Law is visiting July 9th or so, for about a month. I'll absolutely sneak on some but I'll probably be a little inactive because my mother in law understands shopping and not gaming. :D

Valimar Dragonbane

You need a new mother-in-law.  Clearly.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

FaeFae

My Mother-In-Law will be arriving this Friday so things will be chaotic for awhile! She is a bit OCD so I'm worried about making her happy, so I need to be on my A game!

That said, if I've missed any forum replies, or PMs, or you're wishing to schedule something surrounding one of my open events - PM me a reminder, please! The scatter-brainedness is real and not intentional, so prodding is appreciated. :)

FaeFae

MiL visit is going well. She sleeps early in the day and is nice to me! I've been taking her to her doctor appointments and keeping her health up so my husband can enjoy her. It's been good. :)

FaeFae

Sometimes a tree falls in the forest and doesn't make a sound. That silence is from the utility lines it took down with it.

They're working on it out there! No ETA.

FaeFae

Mother in Law is on her journey home. Things went well, all considered!

So, we'll resume to regular sporadic awayness due to health but otherwise, here and good to go. Thanks, folks. <3

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen