Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

Awesome job, and great job balancing the challenge too!  Can't wait to see how the story goes!

Dismus

Thank you @belladonna    and    for finishing the Granite Axe for Rorik and Wulgar. It finally puts an end to something we have been working on/towards since 2009 witht the twins. 

Arya

Thank you  for the event with the gith involved. I did not know a whole lot about that part of planar lore and it was fun to have it come to life in-game!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

daughterofaesop

Thank you to TheJackal for the fun last night in Suzail. It's nice to be a part of things and wonder where they may go, and the story about Ullnos was awesome.

Arya

Thank you @belladonna and for the espionage quests thus far. It is one of the areas where I really feel like my main character is in her element and able to contribute. It has also been awesome to see our group work out and everyone contribute.

I look forward to more of such quests!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

Seconding the above with an added, especially considering last night Bella wasn't well, and she still ran for us. It'd have been completly understandable for her to have delayed events for a few days last night

kothoses

@scint and

Was really nice to finally be a part of that storyline, and it was very cool and interesting, thanks.

sinisteromnibus

Just wanted to say here that did a great job tonight with the Darker Churches events. One of the best I've ever been in, if not the best. Great job, man.

sinisteromnibus

Big thanks to for the great job he did on 's item request for the dove that Voss carved. I was deeply touched that the player even wanted something like this, and to see how brought the rp to life with the item he made for Alestra gave me a surge of pride and gratefulness.

So big thanks to and the DM team not just for the big events but also for the little things that can mean so very much for the focus they bring to those special moments in a character's life.

Arya

Suffice to say, some of the plots I have been involved with of late have been extremely intriguing...no pun intended!

Thank you  very much for jump-starting Daeatria's bloodlines plot, and for pleasantly surprising me with some of the NPCs you have introduced. I never thought you the sort able to play a cleverly evil sort, and you have pulled it well. In fact, doing it so well that you have put Daeatria between a rock and a hard place on her existing challenges. It is a storyline element I have not experienced in a while: a combination of both personal and being stuck between a rock and hard place. Yet this is all long time coming, and we are starting to see it in the narrative!

And thank you @belladonna  and  again for your continuous work on the Stonehaven plots. I know I thanked you for something before, but I feel the need to do it again because intrigue is a genre that I know is difficult for DMs to do (whether due to personal tastes or the art involved). You guys have done it well and have made our group really consider the consequences of their actions, as well as what scale they wish to involve in their intrigues. I am very excited to see just how all of this comes together and what will happen once people can start doing more direct confrontations on the questlines.

Thank you for your twists in your storyline with the pirates, as well! This storyline was one of the most memorable ones for Kanitae Ravenshadow and it has made her even more fierce against the evils that seek to do a lot of bad - especially when it comes to children. Goodness, not many things seem to bother my toon because she is such a stick, but this was a storyline that brought her growling at the bad guys' antics!

theshobit

Thanks to and for last night's event. It was both challenging and fun.

Arya

Thanks Korlash () for the first adhoc I had in a while. Was kind of goofy in a good way sort, and it made Dae kick a head (and others throw it). Kodak moment, that!

Arya

From one staff member to another, I feel this deserves note.

White Spirit ( ): I thank you a lot for saving our area setup and for carrying out with it while I was on the road, especially with the server being down around the time I was going to setup. The surprise was genuine, but pleasant! It saved me a lot of work and it allowed some goof room when some delays happened.

Edge and Ladybug (  and  ): Thank you a lot for setting up a few of my encounters. You both excelled what I was hoping to accomplish, and I was able to finish my setup stress-free as a result.

Everyone on staff here are a gift to the server. Teamwork is both a staff and player quality I highly appreciate as we create stories together.  I want to take the time to thank both players and staff for working toward such goals.

Much gratitude.

Sincerely,
Arya

thorien

Kudos for  for the orc invasion. It was enjoyable and funny and I am looking forward to hear "WAAAAGH" again. (I really said that?) ;)

trylobyte

Dat boy be roit proppa Orky an' I'z tink himz deserve one uv dem kudos.  BRING ON DA BOYZ!  WAAAGH!