Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allatum

Thank you, , for crafting an impactful and meaningful event that allowed others to have a good chance to shine in their own ways!

Arya

+2 to what  said. I dare say, , you threw a lot of curve balls I did not expect, and my toon developed a lot over it. 

And I am still processing all that happened!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

whitespirit

I am sorry >.< I do not like curveballs or to throw curveballs. I apologize :-/

Arya

Are you kidding me!? These were -good- curveballs. IC curveballs from an awesome DM who has the players' best interests at heart are -good- curveballs.

I should have probably used the term 'surprises' or 'twists.' I am sorry for using semantics that gave a negative impression!

<3

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

To third the compliments to WS, it was an awesome quest and a lot of fun.

modronlove

Thanks to all the DMs who ran the WAAAAAAGGGHH! event last night.  It was kinda fun defending the gates, especially knowing that other groups were facing their own battles elsewhere.  Felt heroic, which was nice. ?

sinisteromnibus

Want to post a quick thank you to  here. Not for any particular event or anything, but she has always been quick to hop DM-side to help players with any kind of problem. From needing a relevel to a full-on rebuild to getting someone unstuck or helping me with my terrible memory, has been awesome at seeing the players' non-rp needs taken care of as well as their rp needs.

Give her some love, everyone, and the rest of the staff as well. You guys do a rocking job.

sinisteromnibus

Also, wanted to post a kudos to @belladonna for her hard work with the letos. Thanks for making the time to get to them. Much like above, these OOC things can be just as important as the awesome events and great stories.

FaeFae

I'd like to sincerely thank RJ for the fun! She took up a quest that has been a long time in the wings and it was fun, and every person invited had a role and felt like they belonged to the story. Thank you!

Remmy

Thank you much for the awesome plot, RJ! Had a blast.

whitespirit

To for lovely, solid questing.. each person was given chances to shine. I adored the set and scenery, loved the attention to detail and I enjoyed the way you ran the quest. It felt like you knew what you were doing. it was very pleasant and made my evening :)

Arya

- Thank you for the lovely event tonight! Everyone was included somehow and it was a very touching event, even if my toon did not show too much reaction to the unpleasant times. I OOCly felt the feels!

Valimar Dragonbane

I'll chime in on that too.  The vine-encrusted zombie critters were creepy and the fate of the Tormite at the end was touching and sad.  Thank you, !
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

spamtastic1979

Thanks for the awesome event last night and !!! I had a blast and loved all the controversy!!

Valimar Dragonbane

A big thanks to for Cymone's quest tonight!  It was fun visiting her homeland and seeing that there may have been some other intrigue going on regarding the search and her subsequent freedom.  She got off much lighter than she had thought possible and even got to meet a representative of one of her gods!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen