Main Menu

What towns have "Global Pawn Shops"

Started by Plot Lost, May 24, 2024, 03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plot Lost

I know there is one in Arabel and another in Yulash, probably one in Underdark too. But are there any other such places?
You can only find me in game, or through forums. No Discord installed here.

onivel

Arabel Yulash and the main UD hub of Schin are all tied into the Global.. others are not (aka Velethuil.. Swordhaven etc).
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Plot Lost

I have to say that I don't think the rest of them really serve much a point then, unless one really wants to 'twink out' a character while minimizing the possibility of someone else buying the item. At least I've read such things were previously allowed on the server.
You can only find me in game, or through forums. No Discord installed here.

SpacePope

Pawn shop stores are all tied to the global pawn shop. This includes Swordhaven, Velethuil, etc.

onivel

Quote from: SpacePope on Jun 01, 2024, 10:37 AMPawn shop stores are all tied to the global pawn shop. This includes Swordhaven, Velethuil, etc.

Was this a recent change, as they haven't been previously. I know when I was in the PDs, nothing sold in Swordhaven ended up in the main shops.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

SpacePope

I misremembered a patch note, you're right.