Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarostar

, the stories were great once again. I loved the last two especially! The way you can juggle 60+ players on your own is astounding and the fact you're willing to do it time and again deserves a huge thank you. 

fluffyduck

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon. Cudos for BH to be able to handle these massive events, making them both challenging and entertaining at the same time, as well as juggling so many players.

Running With Razors

Echoing the sentiments expressed above, and jumping on the Hype Train to thank for the time and energy poured into making these six events for us to enjoy!

"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
- A soldier-for-hire. Warrior. From a galaxy far, far away.

Daniel Ogden - Swashbuckling Arcanist. Hunted. Haunted.

aliirielle

Adding my own kudos a well for . Fantastic as always!!

ladybug

A big thanks to for coordinating everything with The Hand That Feeds. It's been a wild ride.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

kaobserver

I already gave my feedback so this isn't it.  I just wanted to say thank you for doing Yang's Grandmaster Quest.  You didn't have to do that, but you did, and I appreciated it.  So thank you!

Thank you for being a fantastic DM and running our HTF's plot group, humanitarian-aid.  I know you're busy teaching Rugrats all day so I appreciate you finding the time for this too.  Thank you!

Edge

It's been a long time coming, but I want to take this opportunity to give a MAJOR thanks to all my assisting co-DMs throughout the past year of running The Hand That Feeds.

I could NOT have managed a plot of this size without your assistance and cooperation.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

DM Vengeance was an absolute pleasure having you dm the opening of Shadow Arena, can't wait for part two!!

platinum01

aka DM Vengence

Thank you for the Shadow Arena event. The unexpected twist was nice and I am looking forward to the next one. Plus, we had a pretty good team who coordinated.
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

arkadem

Jumping in on this as well, mad props to , really had great fun with the Shadow Arena so far, can't wait to see what happens next

Fury

A huge thank you to for running Some Sins Won't Stay Buried. The twist was great and she did an amazing job playing both Derek's loving older brother and the bad dad experience.

May Chipper rest in peace.
Fate is a four letter word...

A Huge Shout out to DM Vengeance, Shadow Arena was truly amazing and loved every moment of it!!

arkadem

Agreed! Absolutely massive props to for their incredible work making the experience fun and challenging.

Really good time with DM Eidolon little murder mystery, it was a total Goose chase...so much fun!!

Mibs

Bones of Sschindylryn event was a blast, many many thanks to DM Dorca! Would do politics (with kobolds) again 10/10