Main Menu

Gone to Ice(wind Dale)/(Land)

Started by cherrycoke2l, Aug 24, 2021, 02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cherrycoke2l

Hey everyone, I'm going on vacation to Iceland for two weeks, my scheduled return is on Sep 7th. I'm going to have no access to my computer, although I might occasionally pop up in game from my mobile device. In such cases, please bear with me, as it might take longer to reply or my characters might make strange movements due to misclicks. I'll be reachable via Discord if anyone needs anything, I'll also be posting pictures of weird food (yay fermented shark doo doo doo) and nice views.

Arya

Enjoy! I met someone from there in San Antonio who was rather pleasant. I also saw pictures. I am envious!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

platinum01

I hope you have a great time and stay safe!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett