Main Menu

Kaboom! Computer + Life

Started by Goat, Jul 31, 2022, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Howdy friends!

My old computer crapped out at the beginning of the month (admittedly less dramatic than the kaboom, more a loud never ending screech), my new one just got here.  Plus an entire boatload of personal, work, and health drama (my immune system hates me, and apparently a lot of my organs) have prevented me from playing.  I have a lot of stuff to catch up on, not to mention file transfers and all the headache that goes along with it, but look forward to playing with yall again soon! 

In the mean time, check out my awesome old lady plate wall I've been working on:

The oldest is a piece of shell-edged pearlware circa 1790, and the newest is a fancy platter that was made in 1905.  Now you know the depths of my obsession with historic pottery.  

Valimar Dragonbane

Boo, computer woes! But that is a fine collection of plates!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

That is a gorgeous wall and one of my favorite colors (of course, player of goth elves say).

The plates are wholesome too. I love the setup you all ahve there, and the cabinet. It is gorgeous. You all also have a lovely home and a precious void in the corner!

Take care of IRL. Please do not be afraid to reach out and say hi when you get breathing room. <3 I am just glad you are doing okay.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

The Kitty lurks!  But seriously, the wall is beautiful.  Well-spaced plates.