Main Menu

Wize Fwum Yur Gwave

Started by Edge, Sep 24, 2014, 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Didja miss me? ;)

So it seems like life is finally starting to calm down for me after the past ... good grief, three or four years? Is that how long it's been?

After moving cross-country, getting a nice new steady job, and brushing up my PnP GMing extensively over the past three years, I've at last moved back out into my own place, and Bella finally convinced me to swing back by here. I don't have near the free schedule I had before, but I'm strongly considering the idea of taking up GMing here again, at least once or twice a weekend or so. Maybe popping in playerside from time to time, though probably not as often. Sort of a part-time thing.

So sup with all of y'all?
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

Welcome back!  Would be nice to see more familiar faces about. :-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

sinisteromnibus

Edge Avatar
Didja miss me? ;)

So it seems like life is finally starting to calm down for me after the past ... good grief, three or four years? Is that how long it's been?

After moving cross-country, getting a nice new steady job, and brushing up my PnP GMing extensively over the past three years, I've at last moved back out into my own place, and Bella finally convinced me to swing back by here. I don't have near the free schedule I had before, but I'm strongly considering the idea of taking up GMing here again, at least once or twice a weekend or so. Maybe popping in playerside from time to time, though probably not as often. Sort of a part-time thing.

So sup with all of y'all?
Welcome back. I've heard a lot about you from various players, so I look forward to rping with you. Even if you're only on part-time, make sure you take some time to come playerside once in a while.

Welcome back!  Don't worry, there's lots of paperwork to catch up on!

Edge

Paperwork? Bah. Sounds like too much boring and not enough burning.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

The Red Mage

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edge

Fire Wraith

Needs more 1/4 hit die Evil Kobold Necromancers.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

onivel

Welcome back.. hope to see you IG more.. missed ya bud!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Vincent07

Welcome back!

Kobolds are still weak and otherwise useless low HD monsters.

<_<
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Edge

Cheel should leave an Ice Beast rat in your pillowcases :P

So yeah I think I'm gonna try jumping back on the GM machine, at least part-time. I found some of my notes from the old forums and feel like kickstarting some of my old plots again :)

trylobyte

Welcome back Edge!  We all await your nefarious designs.

Fire Wraith

Lilith still has the armor from Cheel's partner in crime. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Edge

Yay! Wonder who else still has stuff from old events I ran.

The Nameless Bard

Edge Avatar
Yay! Wonder who else still has stuff from old events I ran.

I found a ring from my Cult of the Dragon character with your name on it. Oh and a most beautiful picture of everyone's favorite lich  

Welcome back!