Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

And a different kind of EPIC

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

aceheart

Yaldabaoth

Metal from the Middle East.

Melechesh - The Pendulum Speaks

Narjahanam - Hushood al-Nar

And since Symphonic Metal is all the rage with you kids, i'll post up a couple from my two favorite symphonic bands.

Therion - Adulruna Rediviva

Epica - Victims of Contingency

Nokteronoth

@yalda, have some more off the wall, cool stuff, just because.

~BR

Yaldabaoth

I'm digging Almora, for certain.  Here's a couple tracks from Karl Sanders.  I use his music quite often during my DnD sessions, which often involve trips to the deserts to uncover ancient secrets and conspiracies.  Atmospheric stuff, not metal, this time.  Karl Sanders is rather fond of overly long song titles, as evidenced by "The Impalement and Crucifixion of the Last Remnants of the Pre-Human Serpent Volk".

Slavery Unto Nitokris

Contemplate This On The Tree Of Woe

Ogre Time Yay

Good music to listen to while drawing.

Nokteronoth

My playlist from this morning had some old stuff I used to listen to a lot, not sure if anyone would like, but sharing just for yucks.

~BR

aceheart

onivel

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda