Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

This thread needs some Arch Enemy.

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

thorien

Mwahahahaha, growling Angela Gossow always on top!

My personal favourite:

On the other hand, check them out. They are flawless!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Darvins

Because Erliza wants to open a Tea House 

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

thorien

Hah, Breaking Benjamin, been a while. ;)

Summertime!

valiea987

This guy's videos are great!

He also did one for Chrono Trigger:

Deleted

Yeah, Guitar Guy (as my kiddo calls him) is amazing.  And he has such fun with it too!

Here's what's been playing in our house... because she likes to sing along...

Her favorite part?  Singing "in the dark dark"....  

onivel

My kids are into Fall Out Boy too right now... Their favorite is Centuries. My 6 yr old and 3 yr old will sing.. my littlest guy will bounce in his seat and my eldest.. well preteen so she doesn't do any of that cause its embarrassing, but she likes the songs. My 6 year old was singing "Thanks for the memories" to my wife as she was trying to rest in the car and he was seated right behind her.  ;)
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Vincent07

Time for a little flashback to '93.

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis