Main Menu

Heads up: last week of May news for Arya

Started by Arya, May 05, 2014, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

I'm sending the positive energy, I'm uh... I'm sending positive energy because get this... Back when I was destroying the alien mothership with Will Smith, I could feel alot of positive energies and uh... It was uh... It was very good. Tornadoes are the same, they're the same because they're unpredictable, like aliens. I hope you get home safely, I'm Jeff Goldblum.

Garage Trashcan

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Arya

xD Made my day.

And I am in Kansas right now. Got laptop access to NWN again.  It may get fickle with too much stuff going on.  

Phew! No more spammage of this until something new happens.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

I will be heading back to Boulder this Wednesday or Thursday, depending on the weather. Woo!

I love my family, but I really, really would like my own room again.  And to get started on regular exercising, resume a more active job search, etc.  Feeling pretty depressed here.

On the upside, I am a third done with my second chapter of my rewritten novel and I will likely get it done this week sometime!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Back in Colorado, finally!

Should be seeing me go on dungeon crawls more and things of that nature.  Though maybe not tonight since I just got back.

~Arya