Main Menu

Ninja Looting

Started by dagesh, May 05, 2014, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagesh

I'm going through a cave and finding that someone came through cave leaving the spawns but went for the loot.  Bad form, person.  Bad form.

The Red Mage

There's a particular person who has been warned of this before who was logged on at the same time. I've no proof, but if it is that particular person. Please don't do it anymore, because you'll be banned if caught again.

Vincent07

To reiterate.

If you open the chests, you are expected to kill the spawns.

I will not hesitate to level-dock and/or ban those who blatantly ignore this warning.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Garage Trashcan

And here I thought ninja looting wasn't possible anymore. Tsk tsk, you sad person.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Vincent07

Well I could just have chests Truesight anything hostile nearby and make them come check out the chest opening noise. <_<
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

jixjum

It wasn't me. I can't survive in the dungeons alone without a group doing all the killing.

The Red Mage

jixjum Avatar
It wasn't me. I can't survive in the dungeons alone without a group doing all the killing.
Here, here. ;[

oarthias

Silly ninja's .... don't they know that pirates get more booty.

Vincent07

Also wenches.  When was the last time you saw a ninja with wenches?

Deleted

Unless it's a dread pirate ninja!  

Yes, it's possible.  My gaming group had one. :D

enarian123

Ninja's steal all the pirate's booty!

Arya

Ninjas get the wenches who are like ninjas. ;-)

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

enarian123 Avatar
Ninja's steal all the pirate's booty!
Then the Pirates steal it back again when they blow up the Ninja's base because Canons and Flintlocks. Also Parots cannay beat the Parots

Atomic Twinkie

I can't ninja loot. I wizard loot. *Goes invisible and hides in a corner while everyone else kills things*

Colin Mack

What cave was it?