Main Menu

If you are looking for RP, I'm tell friendly.

Started by Arya, Aug 02, 2014, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hello,

I have noticed quite a few people lately have been struggling with finding roleplay - especially with everyone being on their holiday or preparing to return to school.  Just wanted to leave this out there for those in this situation...

I am tell friendly. And I am happy to roleplay with people.  Most of the time, the situation is not too private for that on my part! 

All people need to do is but ask.  I will say yes 90% of the time! (Unless I am about to log.)

Anyone who is of the same mind, feel free to post in this thread the same thing!  <3 

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Goat

Same here!  Me too, me to!  I will even swap characters to help this!

Atomic Twinkie

What does it take to be a man? Or should we stick it to the man? What makes the man a man? Am I a man? - well yes, technically I am.

I'm also tell friendly.

daphne

Please feel free to reach out and touch me IG.  <.<

Also this for no known reason.  I'm very tou... tell friendly and open to new ideas.  What is more legitamate I think is what sort of Rp is there to have?  What's good and bad?  Mm, immense questions but now I will leave you to sort that out while you listen to this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdo8VzSqs7U

Darvins

Oh right same, if my char is busy I'll say other than that Tell me, I'll at the very least invite ya join us! Wherever I am, unless it would be weird, even then I'd likely say give us X time and then feel free.

Fire Wraith

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Ogre Time Yay

I'm not on as often as I use to be, been trying to catch up with things and separate some time from my NWN game time to hang out and play games with other friends outside of NWN, but I haven't forgotten about any of you. If I'm on, if I'm not exhausted from work, if I'm not planning to do things with other folks I know, I'll likely wanna role play with you... Because I love you all...

... I love you all...

Come hang out with me in game... We can compliment each others hair... Share tooth brushes... Dance in the swamps of Deepingdale...

Hold me ;_;
... I want to role play with you...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox *sacrifices goat*

[EDIT]

Whoops! Forgot we have a fellow goat playing on this server!

*Sacrifices a cow instead.*

Garage Trashcan

I'm told if you buy her dinner first, she's incredibly friendly in tells. ;)

She might even give you a HUG!
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Ogre Time Yay

Garage Trashcan Avatar

What if I buy you dinner, what will that get me?

Arya

Garage Trashcan Avatar

...Or a click-kill topside in thanks.  >:D

Kidding!

(Well, sort of.)

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

dom101

My ig is dom101.  I usually play Bass.  I am tell friendly and so long as people can manage to put up with the initial meet and greet with Bass, I'm open to RP with everyone.  One way or another.  ^_^

realityjumper

Both dm and playerside I'm open to being contacted. You can also pm me on the forums to arrange a "playdate."

Also open to ideas you have for player development quests (something I love to help out with!)

RJ

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Garage Trashcan

I'd honestly be surprised if there were players here who WEREN'T tell-friendly.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich