Main Menu

Argh Computer!

Started by Atomic Twinkie, Jun 13, 2014, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

So, in some incredibly dramatic twist of fate! My computer is refusing to start up for the second time in less than a month and I haven't even got everything reinstalled yet. So, I'm basically concluding that it's busted and with no job I dunno how long it will be before I get a new computer.

Sorry guys :(

Goat

It's a plague!  I'm sorry man!  

Arya

Seems like all of our computers and laptops are deciding to be mean this month.

On a trivial note: there was a solar flare not too long ago. And there may be a few more to come.  I was told those are known to disrupt communications and cause all sorts of wonkiness with technology.  The details of such, I know not. Could be unrelated, could not be.

I hope you can get the computer situation straightened out! It has been fun to touch base in-game.  

Sincerely,
Arya

Postscript: Alright, the shockwaves from the flares may only affect signals and such.  Either way, hope you can get the computer situation sort out!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow