Main Menu

A request from the server: information on Cormyrean nobility

Started by Arya, May 15, 2016, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hello everyone,

I have a mission for you, should you accept it. ^.^

There are some areas that I am either very rusty on or simply do not know enough about. This includes information on Cormyrean nobility. It had been almost seven years since I last had to touch the subject. I need a real refresher.

Long story cut short, I am compiling a quick reference document of all nobility, how they are ranked in Cormyr and the Dalelands, and so forth. I already have my bases covered with elven nobility (means little in Deepingdale anyway), but Cormyr is an area of which I have few references. Depending on feedback pertaining to the list, I am hoping to at least use it to help people with questions as a quick reference. This can include for story purposes as well as special character application considerations.

In other words, I am indexing the server's nobility in a single document. 

Anything that has been posted by the staff here and anything in the books are welcome. I do not want anything from the novels that is not already notated in the source books, as such content does not always reflect canon.

Thank you all! Any little bit helps. 

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

There's a post on this on the DM forum. I will share it when I get home.

Again, information from the novels is not canon for the server.

Arya

That will be very helpful! Thank you so much.

I will also share the complete list with you later just in case it is something that can benefit you guys. But even just having a reference list is helpful and saves a lot of book browsing hassles.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow