Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realityjumper

Nevermore - it's been some time since I was SO involved in the RP I lost track of the time! Thanks for the amazing visit between Bethra and Celi on Saturday night! Both girls have a lot to think about!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Nevermore

I have been having the best times playing Bethra and I wanted to thank you all for the wonderfull rp she has been getting into.

RJ -I agree.. and I really am so proud of both of them. Priya has made her feel the closest to be normal ever. I can't wait to see more. 

Kip - Jarlyn and her continue to confuse, impress, and then just crack me up.

Onivel- Seldon has been a great stability to her and has been more patient then a saint. 

Silverfeather - No one can challenge that girl like Sal. 

Shob - Bethra biggest goal to recreate the family she feels she is missing, and she is finally getting to do that with her new Big Sis.

Masque - Raikel had made do so much introspection and tought on her her closest held ideal that she is getting so much stronger for it.

Edwardfalcona -Kel has sat and listend to some things that make me blink. And he just unjudingly got about helping.. such a Moradin send!

Redmage - Keven.. she will never stop trying to feed you at every opertunity. I am sorry.. Seriously...never.

I so know I am forgetting so many of you but know I thank you all for such great times!  

theshobit

Thank you, thorien, for the fun and touching role play between Zevarion and Ruvanna. I know how busy you are and it meant a lot to me to share that with you despite your hectic schedule.

Thanks to Night Mother, always a good time when I get the chance to role play with you. : )

Kip, Nevermore, SornDuskryn, and onivel, I have a great time even if we don't role play and simply share our character's thoughts and laugh.

Nevermore, I'm looking forward to seeing how these unlikely new besties will face challenges together.

Kip, be prepared to give Rue LOTS to do while Zevarion's off taking care of business.

Sorn, I'm glad we found a way to connect and role play, again. Missed the fun we've had and I look forward to more!

realityjumper

Edwardfalcona, thank you for the amazing ceremony with Kel to induct Celi the other night. It was beautifully done and very memorable!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Valimar Dragonbane

realityjumper Avatar
Edwardfalcona, thank you for the amazing ceremony with Kel to induct Celi the other night. It was beautifully done and very memorable!
Agreed!  It was very nicely  done.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Voice of Kerensky

Arti's player--I'm sorry, I never remember your handle--the RP with Erynivren the other day was very much appreciated and I hope we can pick up on/conclude it soon.

FaeFae

Kip is the bee's knees, the cat's pajamas, and other old-timey forms of praise. No doubt.

ladybug

realityjumper Avatar
+1 to this. I was not expecting to be involved with it, but it was a neat experience for a newbie like me to get involved with something.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Arya

Thank you to the following!...And for the following...

Logarti - Having that very sad scene with Daeatria where she had the impression he threw their friendship away.  It might not have happened, but Dae took it as such! Been a while since something hurt her this much. Thank you for the roleplay!

Bethra - Giving Daeatria another to watch over, and playing the uncertainty about her so well!  Her idealism is almost endearing to Daeatria, even while she worries it might get her hurt.

Voss - Voss's and Sumest's banters are wonderful, and make my Ravenshadow wonder if she needs to leave Voss and Sumest alone for 'bromance time.' :-D  

Mouse - It is interesting to see her speak, and struggling with it.  Also am curious to see how her and Daeatria interact in the future, with Rhea insisting on it. >.>

Rhea - Her and Dae are always foils of each other.  One the idealist, the other the realist.  It is like they need the quality of the other!  

Celi - It is good to see this girl grow so much!  Sure she made some fatal mistakes, but it seems she is starting to grow faster as a result of them.  Look forward to more.

Velenya - It is always nice to share elven stuff with Daeatria.  I do not get to play her role as a diplomat/consultant as often as I would like! 

Kelendel - As always the helpful friend and bro-like figure for Daeatria.  Having the traits she wished her brother would eventually internalize, himself!  Speaking of which...

Calruil - It is nice to see how different these two (Dae and him, even) fight each other now, and how far they had come along.  Hopefully he will grow more into what he hopes to be for his little sister!

Sumest - Dammit, needs stated.  This one and Daeatria only keep strengthening their relationship.  It is amazing to see how being a parent already has changed them (and the etrielle is not even pregnant with -hers- yet!).  

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

sinisteromnibus

Had a great time tonight with Daea and Sumest. You guys need to not be a stranger so much and hang out more. ;) Sumest and Voss seem to mesh well, and Daea is fun to pick on. I'm glad you managed to find the time to do a bit of dungeoneering as well. Let me know whenever you want to do it again.

Edge

Ditto. Despite Kestal spending most of the dungeon just kind of shaking her head at the antics it was a fun run. =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

realityjumper

Celi was one of those characters that was going to be a bit player, trotted out when the House needed her, but she seemed to have a mind of her own! She's become one I look forward to playing because:

Alton - She's only slightly less scared of him than she is of Francis!
Zaeth - that convoluted relationship... wow. Love and hate are closely meshed in their interactions!
Dae - taking her under her wing and encouraging her.
Arti - yeah, she was scared of him, but his "freeing" her has shaped her immensely.
Fish - she's looking to model behaviors you and Dae have
Hydaro - I think she's affected him as much as he has affected her!
Mute - that spider incident. yeah.
Alia - keep "mentoring the crap" out of her :P
Kel - she's absolutely blossomed under his care! Being allowed to become "Oghma's Rose" has been liberating for her!
Cal - from that first "you're handsome" she uttered without thought, their rocky road forward, both learning what relationships are supposed to be, and dealing with the troubles she's brought into the House... I'm looking forward to more.

All the people that have been meeting her lately - thanks!

And Francis - rock to the head, dude. ;)

Arya

Tonight was one of the funnest nights I had on the server.  The fish-slapping scene involving Vyilea and Voss helped introduce some lightheartedness that was desperately needed.  Thank you everyone who was involved!

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

sinisteromnibus

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
Tonight was one of the funnest nights I had on the server.  The fish-slapping scene involving Vyilea and Voss helped introduce some lightheartedness that was desperately needed.  Thank you everyone who was involved!

Glad we could get you to laugh and you could be there. ;) Sometimes we all just need those funny little scenes.

Valimar Dragonbane

I'd like to thank RockSolid for the last several nights of engaging rp between Jack and Tisha.  I'd enjoyed the few other interactions I've had with him in the past, which seemed too short.  He's such a fun character to interact with!

I'd also like to thank Kip and darkpurpose for the other night in the Seraph.  It was a good character development night for Tisha. :)
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen