Main Menu

Oni Comp

Started by onivel, Aug 08, 2016, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

At least it's not as painful, right?  *crosses fingers*

Valimar Dragonbane

Bah for computer problems!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

onivel

Thanks again for all the help. I'll be back IG as soon as I can.

Bella, yeah it could have been much worse. At the end of the day, $60 and a few hours of my time are not too bad a cost.

And Val, I couldn't agree more.

Suck thing is.. this was my on call overnight week (comes once every 5th week nowadays) so I was going to have more time this week to play. Now I get to stare at a large brick instead for a couple days.  *le sigh*
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

ITS ALIVE ! New MB did the trick. Now to get everything loaded back on her. I should be back IG sometime tomorrow evening. Thanks for the help and advice all. See you all soon.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.