Main Menu

Does anyone?? (( Warning...sensitive topic))

Started by destinysdesire, Mar 31, 2016, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

destinysdesire

So....as strange as this might sound to some....does anyone have any really really good news? Things that could make someone laugh or smile? Right now I really need it.

For some that know me, they know my brother right now is dying from heart failures after suffering massive strokes. He has been denied for heart transplants and he is slowly starting to grow tired of the fight. Tonight he is back in the hospital again and really, I could use some kinda pick me up. I am sorry if this is too personal for some people. Right now though its getting really hard and I am trying to find something to be happy about.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

FaeFae

My condolences. :(  I hope the existence of Corgis out there brings a brief smile.

Additionally! Reddit - Uplifting News: www.reddit.com/r/UpliftingNews/

And ... Reddit Corgis. www.reddit.com/r/corgi/

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

suddenperihelion

Maybe you've already seen this, but I saw it recently and it made me smile.

www.instagram.com/pumpkintheraccoon/?hl=en

destinysdesire

Thanks to everyone that has made a post.

thorien

I am not sure if you have seen it, but it's totally worth it.  have shared it loong time ago and it's amusing every single time:

destinysdesire

I am sad to say things are not getting better, if I seem in a bit of a dour mood online, I apologize in advance, things are not going well and were honestly just left wondering how much longer he can fight.

onivel

So sorry to hear about all of this. Having just lost a dear friend to complications of pancreatic cancer at age 40, I can only tell you to grab onto memories with your brother that are dear and personal to you of times that made you laugh and smile. Hold on tightly to those.Here are a couple of scenes that were funny and always remind me of Amy. I hope they bring a little smile to you as well.

Oni

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.