Main Menu

Absence from game

Started by antoinette1, Aug 03, 2024, 02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoinette1

Hello to those who may know me, I am Antoinette I play 'Maddie' and 'Ayve' you may have noticed I have been absent from game for a time maybe. This is due to while I was on vacation with friends for two weeks. Our dorm room on the University campus was broken into and we had multiple items stolen. Among the items taken were many electronic, and tech type devices, my computer being one of these. As such I have lost my system and means of playing the game I have come to love. I am saddened, and sorry for my absence in game and running story plots by DM's. I hope to save up and purchase another computer soon, until than I have no way to join nwn my apologies for any inconvenience this my cause anyone if it does. 
Maddie (ranger)
Ayve (green knight)

onivel

That sucks... good luck in getting your items replaced. We hope to see you when you can return.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

cay

Ah feck. Take good care and hopefully see you again soon.