Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

"In fairness, I haven't had any scotch since breakfast."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

modronlove

"Little horns never get the job done"
"I wouldn't know"

Edge

"Anyone who objected might of got a fight me bro"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Arya

"Yeah. It's all over us. We know it very intimately at this point."

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

"So, all in favor of not lingering in a shrine to the demon so ugly he needed two faces to hold it all?"

Edge

"Going from 0 to 60 degrees in the snap of an eye."

Edge

Edge

"You are going to have ectoplasm in your socks."

Darvins

Edge

"What you need is helping cleaning up all the money... traps, I mean."

Edge

Edge

"Huh. If that's the case, I'm a proud whore."

Edge

Edge

"Well, that makes you a popular whore, but a dismal entrepreneur."