Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedran

Last night's dungeon crawl was -amazing-.

"Dysfunctional Family" is a very gentle way to describe the grouping we have involved.

((watch out for Wicked. . . she bites!))

Atomic Twinkie

Alright, let's see here...

Since starting the server a bunch of you have helped me really feel at home and incredibly welcome with you all so here's a shout out to you guys and gals!

Sinister_Omnibus: You've been hella fun dude, always great for a laugh and Tavaris has made playing Clay so much more enjoyable (bcuz now he haz frend)! Thanks for the RP from all your characters, it's been great.

ClockworkMayhem: You're a riot, I gotta say - I didn't know what I was getting into when I first had Clay tease the shit out of mouse but it's been a pretty great experience getting to know you and your characters.

Drastine: I love your husband more than you.

Wetsponge87: It's been great getting to know you dude, thanks a ton for the RP and thanks for involving Clay in his ...like... second actual quest on the server. You've been a blast.

The High Overlord Darth Nyagus III: Nyaaagaaaaaaa~

ShOB: You've been a ton of fun to RP with and to get to know, you're always involving me in RP and the like and have been overall very welcoming, so thank you.

Valimar Dragonbane: Sumest is a bro and you've been a bro, even though Clay is an ass. GJ Fish paste.

Korlash Empyrean: Dude, Elzevir's a riot and he's been super helpful and so have you. He seems like a character with a lot more going on than blatantly stated but the blatantly stated stuff is so in your face it's hard to see past that, and I appreciate that sort of subtlety.

nonee: You're tons of fun, so thanks for that! Always enjoy random tidbits of RP with you.

enarian: You've actually provided Clay with a mirror image except liked, someone that's sort of like him but without the self-destructive tendencies (as far as I can tell) and as a DM you've provided me with RP that I enjoyed too.

silverfeather: ne'er stop being a badass.

TheOtherKip: Thanks for being a great sport with all the shit Clay does to Logarti and for being really fun to RP with across all your characters, even the antisocial ones, you've really helped me feel very welcome here.

FirstManDeparted: You're alright. ¬¬

ClockworkMayhem

10 out of 10, would RP again.

Love you long time, man.

Garage Trashcan

Surprise, surprise, I actually ended up enjoying the little venture with the Forest Family last night more than I had expected to.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Arya

Some other people deserve some shouts...

LB7: The very first person to have greeted me back onto the server the second time I gave it a shot.  Also the very first one to pick up some of the formerly open-ended history of House Ravenshadow, which has turned into a rather complex history of intricate plots going back to the Crown Wars.  Your villain has, in fact, still served a catalyst for present stuff!  More importantly, it is nice seeing Arian develop over the years.  Going from a goodie character to someone who is just on the edge of sanity due to the horrible things that had happened to her.  Seeing how Daeatria unconsciously gets into her head on that has been entertaining, especially when Arian retaliates.  Good work!

The Red Mage: I love how you have both the complex, bizarre characters but also the alts who are simple folk. Such as the priest and the cook PC you have.  It helps add to the ambiance and quasi-realism of the server when you have both types around!

DemonicAngel: I like seeing Felix around again and seeing how he has grown and mellowed out in some ways over time.  I suppose being a father does that to people!  It is also a hoot seeing you drag out Nikolai and offer a source of comic relief for the server. Happy Nikolai Day!

Anklebitur: I have always enjoyed your characters immensely.  From "the Drunk" to Anisa.  Anisa has developed considerably over the years, from being the diasporic Bedine Selunite to a woods sort of girl who is out to help when needed.  Sophia still always takes an interest in studying things. Tuilelaith has been one of the best played of her kind that I have seen! Snotty but not to the point of being overbearing - I love it! And Iyashu's dark wit is always welcomed...so cannot wait to bring out Taly'siana and play her around him sometime. Woot!

Drastine: The roleplay with Alakton and Daeatria has turned out interesting, especially when they realised they had some unexpected historical ties. And they are almost two completely different experiences for the same environment, two different sorts of outsiders coming into a new world in their childhood.  I also enjoy it when Seda comes out and brings the hin goods! I am looking forward to more roleplay with both.

ClockworkMayhem: Mouse has been one of the most fun characters to watch in the square.  I know it can be a challenge to play a character who is a mute or has a similar issue and you do it very well and manage to make the best of it!  Your Velethuil character has also been enjoyable to engage with, and reminds Daeatria that not -all- the elves in Velethuil are contra northwestern elf.  Just the loudest ones. ;-)  

Foxwife: You have played the best Sharessan I have seen in a long time.  She reminds me just a little of an elven alu-fiend Malcanthetite turned Bastite I played on another server in a more Pharaonic/Far Eastern setting.  Siduri strikes that balance between enjoying the pleasures life has to offer while not making it all that defines her, prioritising doing good for the everyday citizen and the art of war, too!

Valimar Dragonbane: I already recently said good things about your bloody fish, so I shall comment on other things.  ;-)  Thank you for the fun with the White Cloaks and being willing to include the Ravenshadow brother and sister on some of the roleplay the other night.  It was a nice distraction to otherwise deal with a distracted, overwhelmed state I was undergoing IRL the other night (ironic I became less distracted by distraction!).  And now Daeatria feels her younger cousin and Celi are both in good hands now for their affiliation to one degree or another. Even with Alia's first training session with a student!

Reality Jumper: Your alts have been very fun. I enjoy seeing how different Elvalenia and Daeatria are, despite serving the same deity.  One more subtle than the other, and one from a different class background from the other.  At the very least, it seems like life had shaped them in different ways! It was also fun to see Tindra teach Eilira a bit of her own wisdom of the dance.  You also go out of your way to make others feel welcomed topside and with your guild-oriented PCs! I love it.

Last but not least...

Krunchy: About damned time you gave the server another shot.  Someone I have known almost a full decade on Neverwinter Nights, and who had came to Cormyr Dalelands at the same time I did.  I missed Eruestan teasing poor Daeatria and picking on her like a 'big' brother figure (even if he says she is old enough to be his grandmother).  Furthermore, I also terribly missed Roderic and the comic relief he brings to the server.  Oh, did I forget to mention that you typed out the best emote of the week yet, with your Thayan Knight?  :-D I shall tell anyone interested.  I had a laugh!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

sinisteromnibus

Atomic Twinkie Avatar
Alright, let's see here...

Since starting the server a bunch of you have helped me really feel at home and incredibly welcome with you all so here's a shout out to you guys and gals!

Sinister_Omnibus: You've been hella fun dude, always great for a laugh and Tavaris has made playing Clay so much more enjoyable (bcuz now he haz frend)! Thanks for the RP from all your characters, it's been great.

ClockworkMayhem: You're a riot, I gotta say - I didn't know what I was getting into when I first had Clay tease the shit out of mouse but it's been a pretty great experience getting to know you and your characters.

Drastine: I love your husband more than you.

Wetsponge87: It's been great getting to know you dude, thanks a ton for the RP and thanks for involving Clay in his ...like... second actual quest on the server. You've been a blast.

The High Overlord Darth Nyagus III: Nyaaagaaaaaaa~

ShOB: You've been a ton of fun to RP with and to get to know, you're always involving me in RP and the like and have been overall very welcoming, so thank you.

Valimar Dragonbane: Sumest is a bro and you've been a bro, even though Clay is an ass. GJ Fish paste.

Korlash Empyrean: Dude, Elzevir's a riot and he's been super helpful and so have you. He seems like a character with a lot more going on than blatantly stated but the blatantly stated stuff is so in your face it's hard to see past that, and I appreciate that sort of subtlety.

nonee: You're tons of fun, so thanks for that! Always enjoy random tidbits of RP with you.

enarian: You've actually provided Clay with a mirror image except liked, someone that's sort of like him but without the self-destructive tendencies (as far as I can tell) and as a DM you've provided me with RP that I enjoyed too.

silverfeather: ne'er stop being a badass.

TheOtherKip: Thanks for being a great sport with all the shit Clay does to Logarti and for being really fun to RP with across all your characters, even the antisocial ones, you've really helped me feel very welcome here.

FirstManDeparted: You're alright. ¬¬

I've really enjoyed my time on this server thus far due to you, Fro, so I'm glad that I can return the favor. You're a total bro both in-game and out, and it makes me really happy that Tavaris captivates you like he does. I'm also really enjoying Amaiss and Voss. The interplay between the two keeps things interesting, to say the least.

Keep up the awesome work, man, and I send my kudos to a lot of the people on your list as well. It has been a blast so far, everyone.

Garage Trashcan

Thank you, Bushy Fro, for being literally the coolest person ever.

Sorry guys.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Valimar Dragonbane

Bushy, for...whatever Clay is.  He seems like he'd be a good friend to Sumest, if he could ever stop being such a jerkwad. :P

FirstManDeparted, for poor Calruil tolerating the male that's entered his sister's life and caused no end of grief in his public displays of affection to Dae.  Kudos for not trying to turn him into blackened salmon!

Ayra, of course, for tolerating her ever present and crude sailor!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

daphne

Been a while since I posted here - prolly overdue!

RJ - great fun with the lunar hollowing and I really enjoy Lena!  Going to drive poor Carys crazy...
Ogre Time - see above. Hydaro is seriously weird man'. :)
Trylo - political plotting was fun!  Even if not really needed...
Darvins - Valar is a very interesting char iyanna will always be my fave but aunty is great fun too!
Twinkie - really enjoying the hat dude!!  
Anklebitur  - gush gush for Tilly!  
The Ravenshadows - thank you for family fun! Although Eilira may need brooding lessons I am told. To fit in properly.
Val - I always enjoy Sumest!  Even if he is permanently attached to little cousin these days...
Shamash - I do like Zygi herb dust!  Good luck with those lumberjacks!

Vivian - I love her. She's adorable. Although we shall have to explore that past at some point. ;)

And to everyone I am forgetting -!thank you!

Arya

Everyone at the Lunar Hallowing: Awesome player-run RP! Really, really enjoyed the thought put into this event.  And also the after event moments.  Lena was great, and RJ really put thought into how to set this up.  Hydaro was also a rather interesting contrast to the more religious PCs in the audience.

And also...

Eilira: Good character development with Daeatria.  The -younger,- spunky Ravenshadow is getting lessons on sharing some responsibilities with the family now! Mwahahaha.

Sumest: His ability to help Daeatria when she is not her best is amazing.  Damn you for making her have those maiden smiles!  And it seemed like it was -her- turn to have relationship baggage than the other way around, this time. Mwehehehe.

Logarti: Seeing how he and Daeatria get stubborn with each other when in bad moods is amusing. And then how they bounce back and are able to keep a good public face, regardless of what goes on between the two. It is fun.  

Celithrareng and Calruil: Seeing these two develop more has been endearing and sweet.  I look forward to catching and hearing about more of it!

Alakton and Kelendel: You two have been very helpful for Daeatria's development.  And been very good supporters for Team Ravenshadow.

Arian: Sad to see this character retire, and she will be missed.  And she has been a very good source of character development and helping Daeatria define what it is to be an etrielle amongst the elves - in her own way. As transgressive as Daeatria can be about it at times.

Amaiss: Awesome roleplay with him! How he and Daeatria have different experiences growing up in the North, and how the two were interpreting for FMD's barbarian has been good roleplay.  Thanks for the fun!

Thavain: A good example of how even a clearly well intended individual can still make Daeatria jumpy and wary of her!  Thanks for making her paranoid of what Thavain is up to in the land! xD

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

littlecutie

It was my first day on the server yesterday and I want to thank Jerika, Amaiss, Eilira, and Tilly. Not only being super nice and welcoming but offering a fun little bit of rp! Also double thanks to Jerika since you were the one who pointed me to this server  :)

theshobit

Thank you to Bushy-fro, RoyalDagger and Night Mother. It has been so much fun role playing with you, lately. Also, thanks so much for the support for Aaliya and myself as we try to get things off the ground and 'flying.' It truly means a lot to me as this has been a goal of mine (and her's) for quite some time. Thank you!

theshobit

I'd like to add FirstManDeparted and SornDuskryn to that list; the push and pull you two have put Lotus through has been an interesting ride, so to speak. I'm gonna miss seeing the softer side of Ra'ziel and the opportunity to see his unhindered draconic nature. Sorn, I look forward to learning more about your tortured character. <3 Thank you, both.

daphne

Thanks to everyone, new and veteran, who made a very enjoyable evening at the Midsummer Festival in Collinwood!

sinisteromnibus

Big thanks and kudos to dom101 for his character Sybaztien's first meeting with Voss. Since I made Voss no one has been able to so utterly confound, confuse, and off-balance Voss, but it seemed that Sybaztien knew exactly what to say and do at all the right times to render Voss completely speechless and unable to reply. As a result of this meeting Voss now has to completely reconsider not only a lot of the rumors he's heard but also how he views the world.

Thanks so much for this small encounter which will surely lead to a lot of character development.