Main Menu

Winter break heads up

Started by Arya, Dec 18, 2016, 12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

From 12/19 to 12/27, I will be primarily in the Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon area. There might be a few times I am in the boonies in Oregon somewhere, too, depending on the weather around the time I am about. I will be able to get on at times and will for the 20th, but I will be prioritizing time with family and one of my BFF's...who, well, he is known for murdering you all with his scripts. <.< Another poor, hapless soul might get caught into the maelstrom, too!

Then for a day or so, I will be coming back to Texas.

12/28 (or 29, depending on weather) to January 3rd, I will be in Wichita, Kansas, visiting my mother and stepfather for New Years. Again, will be around, but not as often as folks are during breaks. :-) It might be a case where I hang out in the evening times or something.

Then on the 4th, back to work and preparing for school (which begins the 17th this year). Hopefully my last semester before I take my end-of-program exam! I will have plenty of time in that period. So, yay! 

Please be kind to each other during the holidays. I know this year has been rough and I do love you guys! <3 

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Dismus

one of my BFF's...who, well, he is known for murdering you all with his scripts.

Force him to work on the haks errmm I mean have fun!