Main Menu

Sorry in Advance

Started by LittleCutie, Dec 22, 2016, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

O____o Good lord. Glad you're all right.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

+1. Jeez. Get well soon.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Not Batman

Nice to see that blackbelt is working out for you. Feel better.

whitespirit

My heavens ... please heal well  :o

Arya

Goodness. Ouch! Glad you are doing alright. Thoughts and prayers your way,

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Mystic Warden

LittleCutie Avatar
...I managed to break his arm...

Atta girl!

And get better soon!

Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

carp6

good to know that your doing ok you should get rest.

Okay, I know a truth now, jumping you is a bad bad bad bad idea.  Your one tough bird.  Keep it in there and be as loopy as you want.  I typically am anyway.  Stay safe and be well!

theshobit

Goodness, I hope you are doing well. :) Loopy is okay.

onivel

Whoa shit... glad you are all right. Good for you for fighting him off. Well done.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.