Main Menu

Item Crafting...

Started by Valimar Dragonbane, Apr 16, 2014, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

So, crafting has been on hold for about 5 months now.  I'm fairly certain I'm not the only player that has a crafting pc.  What I would like to know is... what's the status on player character forging?  I don't ask because I want Fat Lewt, rather I ask because crafting is a fairly integral aspect to the character(s) and not being able to craft as left them in a gray zone for RP.  Giving vague IC answers can only work for so long (Character A: "Hey, can you do some forging for me?"  Crafting PC: "No, sorry, I've been busy with another crafting project.").  A little lovin', please!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

I am a little curious about this, myself, for the aforementioned reasons.  There are a number of people I know who have PCs that have roleplay based on their crafting.  And some are running out of IC explanations.  I know things have happened IRL for a lot of people, but...it would be nice to get a general sense of when a decision will be made. At least to relieve some of the anxiety!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Vincent07

It is on hold until we get a scripted system in place that will not need DM oversight or require constant monitoring.   The overall number of 'crafting' feats is also likely to change / be reduced.  I'll post more once we have a solution ready.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Valimar Dragonbane

Thanks for the response, Vincent!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Masque

Oh SOT had one of those that was really good tbh. I really need to send you over the HAKs Vincent so you can take a peek at it.