Main Menu

Attention all Dwarves, Gnomes, and Dwarf-Friends!

Started by Edge, Jul 28, 2018, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garage Trashcan

I'm not on the list yet, either.

Guldar Battlehammer, 13 Cleric/Hosp
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

sayana

Throw Roggrim on the list too.

Roggrim, Dwarf Barbarian/Fighter/Rogue 11

Shantis

Shantis, Character (human) Nallah Del Rose (cleric/fighter) lvl 16, dwarf friend

Edge

Hi there. Before I add her to the list, how did your character earn the dwarf-friend title? In this context it's not simply someone friendly to dwarves but an affirmed ally of the race who is considered as close as kin, either by being raised among dwarves or performing deeds to earn such accolades.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Shantis

Edge Avatar
Hi there. Before I add her to the list, how did your character earn the dwarf-friend title? In this context it's not simply someone friendly to dwarves but an affirmed ally of the race who is considered as close as kin, either by being raised among dwarves or performing deeds to earn such accolades.

From the point of view of the character, she has a lot of respect for race because of the sense of honor and also the commitment to battle, and the dwarves have different gods focused on war, battle and combat. She has an affinity, and in following certain human war gods, but as you said, not being raised by dwarfs or having done anything relevant to one of them in individual level or race, you have no real reason to add the character to the list :)

I thought it was a character (and player) related topic that is interested in supporting and attending dwarf related events or supporting other players playing with dwarf characters. Not to take icly titles. In this case, I better remove my name. Thanks and sorry about my mistake. :)

Edge

No worries! There's going to be plenty of opportunities in the ongoing dwarf-centric questlines to gain that affiliation but this particular thread is more for cataloging those currently in the group rather than prospectives aiming to earn the recognition.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Deleted

Was at the first event but am not on the list so I'll chime in:

Fastrid Rockbreaker, level 13 Barbarian Dwarf

nocturna

Dismus

Rorik Skullcrusher level 28 mage
Koili Trailfinder Level 19 cleric
Surruel Diamondblade Level 14 cleric

Myv

I'd like to update myself on the list to be tagged under this account for Reyna Kragshaper.

ironmaid

Glara Stonehammer, Shield Dwarf, Fighter level 11, worshipper of Moradin.

sayana

Hey. Just wanted to switch characters for this.

Remove Roggrim and add Beldrus Instead.
Beldrus - Dwarf - lvl 9 Bard, but I assume he will be above lvl 11 until the Event.