Main Menu

Adding another "taking a break" to the pile.

Started by SOC_Tessa, Feb 10, 2014, 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOC_Tessa

I have really slowed down my playtime since around mid-December to the point where one of these threads is a bit late, but I'm stepping back for a bit and taking a break to recharge creativity and renew interest in things. My past experience with NWN has taught me I lapse into cycles of complete interest and disinterest. I'm in the latter category, and the usual solution is to break off until the desire kicks in again.

If I'm leaving any dangling threads with anybody at present, just let me know and I can work at either providing a postponing excuse or quick solution. I think all three of my "played" characters have something going on, but I think only one needs a somewhat timely resolution (The Hearth-Warming party was to be a joint effort of Nadia and Rhea, although I may have dropped the ball and it may have already happened?).

TLDR: Taking a break because I'm just not feeling the game right now. Be back once I miss it again.

Darvins

Your missed already but, everyone needs a break every so often go recharge and returnith soon. Iy still needs to have her Nadia Plushie Hug Nadia

The Red Mage

I'll play some Hearthstone with you if you want sometime. I finally was able to craft a somewhat nongarbage deck. I'm still missing some expensive cards, though. BossyB#1948

Valimar Dragonbane

Take it easy and we'll be here when the funk leaves. :)
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Ogre Time Yay

I hear ya, hope your break is refreshing, have a good one. :)

trylobyte

Many hugs!  We will miss you and welcome you back when you return!

morwen

I myself have not been staying away on purpose. Sometimes real life and other intellectual pursuits take your time away. See ya in CD ...eventually!