Main Menu

Screenshot Threat

Started by Edge, Dec 13, 2013, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

Thedran has never been so cute and hugable, he needs a doll made of him

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

allatum

Iyashu is apparently my character for unintentional set ups.

Here he was just simply stating that the surroundings and events unfolding were crazy. WhiteSpirit had the Cyricist ask that question a fraction of a second before I hit enter.

I took the opportunity to make a horrible joke. I'll likely go to hell.

Arya

Now we know why Paythin is so relaxed...

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Well, we now know when Silence is indeed...silent.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

During our AFK Room rampage yesterday...

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Blackhair.
He's the hero the whorehouse needs.
But not the one it deserves.

Arya

...But he's the hero he enjoys being for those ladies...

>.>

~Arya

Arya

Arya

realityjumper

Not exactly a threat, but had such a pretty scene during the quest I did for her, I had to share.

This is of course after Theo  fell on his butt, climbed a dragon, played in the dirt... and Jared had to move all those altars into place.Rite of Draconic Affinity

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Remmy

Theo is now the poster-child victim for the taunt "Do you even lift, bro?"

Goat

I have never been so glad in my life to have rolled a 3, a 2, and follow it up with a 1 in my life.  Such funny, so lolz.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

All the hype about guns.

What about swords?

I like swords.

Sincerely,
Arya