Main Menu

Heads up: last week of May news for Arya

Started by Arya, May 05, 2014, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hello everyone,

In the last week of May sometime, I will be heading to Texas for my oldest cousin's graduation (I am the oldest of the cousins).  Theoretically, I should only be gone a week.  But if weather or something becomes a problem, it might be a second week.  For the most part, commute hours notwithstanding, I anticipate I will have regular forum access, but whether I will have NWN access or not, is another matter. It will just all depend on how stable my eight year old laptop is. :-D

You will not be rid of me entirely, as a result.  Deal with it. ;-)

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

oarthias

whitespirit

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

daphne

Where in Texas?  At the risk of offending some natives, I would say San Antonio is one of the most beautiful cities in the South...D/FW, not so much.  ;)

At any rate I sure hope it is a lovely trip!

Arya

The Dallas/FW area.  Arlington, more specifically.

In any case, it is still a bit around three weeks away yet, but I wanted to throw the heads up. So that if anyone wants to take care of anything in-game before then, they know I will be gone a week.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

jixjum

We'll all be waiting in the courtyard and pick up on the hours of role playing when you return!

enarian123

Texas=best state.    (Might live in it)

Arya

Ooo! Which area? I -might- be near, might not be.  

~Arya

enarian123

Nope, I'm four to five hours from dallas.  Down south near da coast. 

Arya

It seems that unless something comes at the last moment, we are leaving Wednesday on the 28th! And it will likely be more close to two weeks, unless I get a job interview sooner.  If you need any IC interactions taken care of before I leave, now is the best time to address them.  On the upside, I have more time to clean up around here! 

Sincerely,
Arya

Postscript: Should have forum access for sure in between things. My laptop, may or may not work with NWN in its age. So that is on standby. 

Deleted

You'll be arriving as I'm leaving.  We're visiting family down between Austin, Houston, and San Antonio.

Arya

XD Go figure. We are going to be in the Dallas area.

~Arya

daphne

Please try to have a good trip.  We shall miss you!

Arya

Arrived in Kansas.  Seems the laptop works on minimal settings, for the time.  :-) So you will see me about in between things, when I get breaks from roadtripping or relatives. Yay!

Off to Texas, tomorrow, from central Kansas.

~Arya