Main Menu

Coloring pages

Started by Pele Leekpai, Oct 11, 2021, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pele Leekpai

So, I used to color children's coloring pages, and use markers to edit the lines and add details. It was a really fun exercise in experimentation of art and design, to change something from its origin into something completely new! So I'm ganna try and do one once a week, or maybe more, just for fun, and because I miss doing it.

Here's an example of what I mean . . I don't have the original, but the idea would be show the original before its worked on, then show the completed work!

Twilight Sparkle

I did that about five years ago, when I used to do this with my sister. When she moved, I kind of stopped, but I figure, hey, why not start again!

So keep a look out for my before and after pictures in the coming week! . . Once I find my coloring pencils.

Also, I encourage anyone who is inspired to do this to post here to, showing before and after they're edits!

Hey, finished "You are Magical."

Pele Leekpai

Finished "Happy Little Drow."

Okay, so I could have done a better job on shading, but I got a bit lazy. Also, sorry about the bits of pencil on the original, I got ahead of myself and started drawing before taking the picture! Also, why does Robin Hood already have pointed ears?

Also, just realized how blurry part of the finished picture was, so I'll retake it later!