Main Menu

OTY's Dark Souls 3 Scrapbook!

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Apr 12, 2016, 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Myv Avatar
I can't blame the guy for slacking, I was distracted by Gwyndolin too.
I can understand, that's why I was kind enough to wake him up. :D
... Sort of...

Ogre Time Yay

I'm at the point in the story where every screenshot I take is a potential big spoiler, so I'm going to be very careful about the ones I post at this point.

So to start off, I had a little run in with a certain Covenant that two players invaded my world from, at the same time. I'm actually pretty proud of how this all went down. One came to me with a fake white aura on to try and trick me into thinking I was on his side, I played along for a little until I could get into position to catch him off guard with an attack before he could do the same to me. That first fight ended pretty quickly, so I immediately got on a ladder and slid down it into a room with two decently tough beasts in there, both of them attack you at the same time. While I'm fighting both of them, the other invader, a mage player, makes his way down the ladder. I use up the rest of my Estus flasks fighting the beasts and get downed to half health.

But I eventually manage to take both of them out. So afterward in my battered condition, I try to make a run for the nearby bonfire, but I can't because... Well... Still an invader present. So I turn around and look at this Mage player walking up, who must surely think by now that I'm pretty easy pickings. Already weakened with no way of healing myself to full to even the duel out.

And I'm thinking that it's because of the fact that he was expecting it to be an easy fight after he put his surrounding homing soul arrows up, that helped me catch him off guard enough to get in close, take at least one hit from one of the homing arrows, and just apply alot of pressure to him with the axe, and keeping close to him until he was dead.
Two invader players killed while fighting two mini bosses... FeelGoodMan

Then I went to the Dark Side for a bit...

... The look I'm sporting here is temporary!

New look! This calls for a SELFIE!!!

I'm not gonna tell you why my character is standing there feeling really bad ass... But let me tell ya... He's allowed to after what he just got done doing...

Progress

Ogre Time Yay

"Last chance to flee"

I'm not going anywhere...

Ogre Time Yay

Carrying on for a man named Oscar, of Astora. (From DS1)

So I beat the game about a week or two ago, can't remember. Been wanting to start NG+, but I've been working on completing Covenant stuff and item/spell collecting first.

Feeling pretty good about my character's finalized build though... I changed his story up quite a bit though.

tarriel

The various great creatures of the land are dead.
The hordes of their underlings are scattered.
The last fourty invaders are a fine red mist.
One does not stop the Rock.