Main Menu

Incoming reduced playtime

Started by , Jul 15, 2015, 12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

My playtime is about to get reduced rather drastically for multiple reasons.  It's a mix of good things, bad things, and just life making me pretend to be a responsible member of society.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I'm probably not going to be around much.  Close family friend passed away over the weekend.  She was only 46.  She had MS, and been bed ridden for the past 7 years.  It's... rough.  Complicated emotionally.

Friday, I'm heading up to Phoenix... because Saturday is my graduation ceremony (FINALLY).  The following week will be hit-and-miss since Edge will be crashing at my place.  He -says- he's coming to visit me, but I know he's just coming to see his niece.  I'm going to be trying to destroy his digestive tract with ACTUAL Mexican food, not the Yankee-bred stuff he's been eating.

Then I go back to work on July 29th.  Yaaaay in-services and professional development.

So... yeah.  Summer flew by faster than I thought.

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Take all the time you need! CD ain't goin' nowhere! :)

Edge

For obvious reasons I too will be out of commission for the next week and a half. Next Friday will likely be the first time I will be able to get on the server, thanks to vacation and travel time.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

onivel

Sorry to hear.. take care you two... we'll be here.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

I'm officially done with my Bachelor's degree.  Loooooong time coming, with more than a few bumps in the road.

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

valiea987

Nevermore

Congratulations on the getting your Bachelors degree, and no worries, the server will be right here when you get back.

FaeFae

Congratulations on your degree! Best wishes to you and Edge buddy as well.

Deleted

Thanks everyone!

Four more days of freedom before the school year starts for me.  Yay in-services?  

Starting Wednesday, my playtime will primarily be limited to after 7 or 8 Pacific during the school week.  (Yes, I say school week, not work week.)  Saturdays are still up in the air, thanks to possible changes with our pen and paper group.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

theshobit

Congratz! Enjoy your brief respite before work!

Arya

Keep your chin up! I know how intense those lesson plans can be, having served as a graduate assistant in my previous university.

Best wishes,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow