Main Menu

Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

"My dragon parts got chopped off."

Arya

"I'm...going to go pet my dragon."
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

"Figures a man has to fill the holes."
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Hand_of_Banath

"hurray for the booz'tel'quessir"

Arya

Edge

"It's not making me crazy anymore."
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

"Better'n one! I can run screamin' for a while!"

Arya

Edge

"What was that he just said about evil pot pies?"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Eredruie

"Why do you keep touching that nude portrait?"

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

"There's no where on a piano to happily put your dick."

ladybug

"She has a point. A gross point. But a point."
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Arya

Arya

"On this day of Re 'en Cormea...Blackie ditched his loving Rothe bride. ;("

Arya

"If he's one of those who is missing, he's staying missing."