Main Menu

Im back from a long MIA

Started by Ebola Lola, Oct 07, 2015, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebola Lola

I just got back in front of a computer in the first time in a long time... Some of you might remember me and some of you have no idea! Real life took a turn for the worst for me.. I had many deaths in the family one right after another. Then I was in a car wreck that buggered me up pretty good and then I got really sick to the point i spent more time in the hospital then I did at home. I've just got things going again and I remembered how much fun It was to play here on CD.. It took me a little while to remember the server name and my characters I had here but alas I got them (>.> I think). I still havent logged in yet so I have no idea if they are there or not. Have to get NWN to work with windows 10 -_-

I do hope there are some people that remember me seeing as i lost most of my memory with a lot of things that werent part of every day life.. 

Well I hope to see everyone soon and make friends again :)

Lola

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Nevermore

Indeed you are remembered and Welcome back! Hope to see you in game soon.

Kymus

WB Lola. I came back just last month myself :)

valiea987

Welcome back! We never met, I don't think, but I'm still going to welcome you back!

Ebola Lola

Thanks everyone :) I look forward to getting to know everyone again. Okay good some one helped me with my log in problem and I am now able to log in.. Though I do have a few questions about one of my girls... If a admin or a dm can give me their ear for a moment. Either a pm on here or catch me on the server :) Thank you

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda