Main Menu

Calling it quits

Started by , Mar 17, 2020, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

The writing was on the wall for awhile and now I'm finally making the call. There's been some fun moments but I no longer find C&D to be a good fit for me.

I hope it gets better. But right now I don't think the server or the community are in a good place overall. For my own sake it's time to step away. I hope you all stay safe and healthy.

TanoXeneize

Take what time you need, we'll be here when you get back! For now, thank you for all the fun and best wishes; until we meet again! :)

Melody

I can't say I blame you, Singer. I hope you're well and hope you stay in touch!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

The Red Mage

Happens to all of us. Thank you for the Lecture series. It was a lot of fun. Hope you didn't burn bridges on the way out,  because I'd like to see you again sometime. Have fun in the meantime!

DubiousScroll

Shantis

Take the time you need, and come back felling better and more inspired. We will miss you, but we know that everyone needs time for themselves <3

JadeDragon

I'll miss you. Hope you return.

Arya

Like they said, take what time you need, or do what you need to do for yourself. You will still be missed.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darkfangs

You'll be sorely missed - please stay in touch and I hope you'll come back soon!

kingofaquilonia

Sorry some people soured the experience for you Singer