Main Menu

Sorry I havent been around

Started by Ebola Lola, Mar 30, 2014, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebola Lola

Real life has been throwing me a lot of curve balls the last month or so.. This weekend.. I have the stomach flu so yaaa for me -_- I hope to be on more this week if I can leave the bathroom for more then 10 mins a time.. How long does this flu last?!

daphne

I am sorry I missed this dear.  I do care.  I hope you feel better, and things are better for you all around soon.  Wish you would come back and play!

~Daph~

Arya

I just saw this!

Sorry to hear things are hectic.  Hope things work out for you soon. :-)
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

The Red Mage

It's a good thing to take a break when you get out of gas for the server. This is a community, and we care for its members. Just because someone didn't respond in a few days doesn't mean we don't care or want you to leave.

Come back when you're ready!

onivel

RL takes precedent.. I know all to well and believe it or not people here do care.

I wont hijack your thread so I'll pass on my own explanations for my own absence in a new one.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Colin Mack

I care... *hugs* i care a lot. Come back don't leave, i am cold and hungry and there are wolves after me.  *howls of wolves in the background*

Darvins

Eek I don't think people where purposefully not responding! Through I do know how it feels when you get no responses to things so understandable, know we will miss ya, but that taking a step back every so often is normal, and healthy. Come back and know your missed.