Main Menu

Cultural Immersion Event Schedule (FINAL DAY: 16-04-2014)

Started by Arya, Apr 04, 2014, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Everything but the closing portion has been completed.  Because of IRL circumstances on both Daphne and I, we had to wrap up sooner than we wanted. So, I am going to do the following:

I am going to do the closing portion during Wednesday late afternoon/early evening.  The following events have been scheduled for Wednesday, April 16, 2014.

Time: 7 PM EST (19:00, -5 GMT, Daylight savings not withstanding)

Cultural Immersion Events Day III - Closing

I. Door Prizes, Free Food, Mingle, and Auction

II. Closing Speech
Gratitude, and Donations - Daeatria Ravenshadow 
Other Closing Comments - Others?
Introducing closing performances - Daeatria Ravenshadow

III. Closing Performances

If you wanted to do something but could not make it or give me any information in a timely fashion before, now is the time for that.  These will only be songs, skits, or dances.  I will not be taking anymore imprompt performances once this event starts.  No exceptions.  Others could submit them before only because of pressing circumstances.  I apologise if this is an inconvenience. 

Thank you everyone for your cooperation thus far! It has been appreciated.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Thank you everyone who participated, on either one, two, or all three days!

If you participated as a singer, dancer, storyteller, poet, or guard, please contact me as soon as possible if you were not approached for the gold. If you only received the 20,000, also please inform me as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow