Main Menu

Hiatus and apologies

Started by littleblueman, Apr 15, 2020, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleblueman

CD Players and Team,

I have enjoyed finding the server and sharing stories here, but sadly I'll need to be away from the internet for the foreseeable future due to the complications brought by the Coronavirus crisis. We are healthy here at home but financial problems brought by the pandemia hit us hard so I haven't had the state of mind to log in and our internet connection will likely be cut soon.

I apologize for leaving unfinished stories/roleplay/conversations with players and DMs alike, and hope to be back sooner than later (I played Syl'eir Daer'reth and Nasir Al'muharib).

(Mind is not in the best state at the moment, so I hope the message in the post is intelligible enough. It's very unlikely that I'll be replying or checking the thread in the near future. Again, apologies, and I hope everyone is well and healthy.)

Edge

Sad to hear things are going rough for you and yours. Hopefully we'll see you again soon; until then stay safe and sane-ish. We'll be here when you can return.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

The Red Mage

Appreciate the life you breathed in with your writing and characters. Take all the time you need to recover, and I hope to see you back sometime.

Melody

I'm so sad, I really, really love RPing with you. Please feel and be better soon. I'll be praying for you. Many blessings and please know we're thinking fondly about you!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Shantis

I hope everything will stabilize and be well with you and your family.

luidaeg

Take care of yourself, and I hope you're able to come back, soon! I love RPing with you, but I completely understand real life has to come first. I hope all goes well for you and your family!

Arya

Echoing what I said in Discord already. You will be missed. And if there is anyway you can keep in touch, even if you cannot play in-game right away, please do! Would love to hear from you. <3

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

littleblueman

I'd like to drop a few lines here to thank everyone for their nice words and encouragement, I'm back online more steadily now and hopefully will be playing soon :)

Liriel