Main Menu

GameSpy/GOG.... y u do dis?...

Started by Ogre Time Yay, May 01, 2014, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

For anyone who gives a damn, I'll be gone for a little bit longer than planned. Where as I had to request a new CD key for my laptop (one that GOG never sent me, mind you...), now that I have my PC all fixed up again and in tip top condition, turns out I need a new CD Key for THAT too...

So I'm putting the request into GOG to give me a new CD Key, it could take from two days to a full week for the CD Key to come in. Soon as I get that I'll start logging back on to the server. I'll stick around on the forums and post random pointless shit like I usually do, so if anyone wishes to speak to me (for whatever strange reason) you know where to find me. If I got a forum RP going with you, I'll still try my best to maintain that until I can get back on the CD server.

Atomic Twinkie

Why not just use the same CD key that's on your laptop?

Garage Trashcan

Atomic Twinkie Avatar
Why not just use the same CD key that's on your laptop?
+1

Also I have a spare set or two.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Ogre Time Yay

Atomic Twinkie

Damn you Ogre! Daaaamn yoouuu

Arya

:-(  Hope you can make it back soon!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

I should have been back today, but GOG is getting on my case about me giving them an email account that's not tied to my GOG account, when I stated before that I no longer have the email I used back then. So I might have to wait another three days for them to respond to -that-, which is turning out to be more of a pain than I expected it to be.

I might be up for one of those spare set of keys that Atomic mentioned at this point, if he's up for it. I'm starting to get the feeling that GOG's just doing this for kicks and giggles right now.

GOG: "Install Steam, will ya?... Why I oughta..."

jixjum

I hope you return soon! It just hasn't been the same without you!