Main Menu

Candy Hunt

Started by ladybug, Oct 31, 2020, 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

I have hidden several candy corns in various places around the server. Post here if you find one.

Happy hunting!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Misty

Zonia - Ogre Lord's Redoubt Floor 1 !
Of course you should fight with fire. You should fight everything with fire.
---
There's too many they consumed everything

Jerec

Fareeha - Found one in the map Stonelands - Cavern of Death - Underground River.

Sir Ven

Maldan - Borderlands Outpost.

Edge

Tonya - King's Forest Orc Caves
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Nibbles

Grim - Outside of Suzail

Xaerien

Tahlran - Sakkors Construct Workshop

realityjumper

Hiraetha Cadrienth

Hullack goblin cave, behind King's throne.
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Valimar Dragonbane

Sabina Jenner found one at Deepingdale - Semberholme - Druid's Garden Hut
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

rene

Roland found one at Hullack forest, Along the river west... wont eat it, was next to a bloody corpse

Esilynn

Lasuna-Thunderpeaks-Western Foothills-Central Reaches on bridge

Raysiel

Pierce Wayland - streets of Suzail

Edwardfalcona

Dais Orochi Yellow snake pass

arcknight25

Rydre Jadecharm - Halfhap - Gloryhall

onivel

arcknight25 Avatar
Rydre Jadecharm - Was in a temple with a battlemaster. Building was up on a hill. Looked like a lower jaw when entering it. I am sorry I don't know which area it was exactly.
Sounds like Halfhap

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.