Main Menu

Computer Asploded

Started by tepesx, Jun 05, 2014, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tepesx

Will be back once I get my computer back and running properly, along with finding my NWN multiplayer keys.

Arya

Aw! Look forward to seeing you about again soon. :-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

oarthias

Boo to the explosion. *huggles* Hope it gets sorted out soon. :)

Atomic Twinkie

Get it fixed soon or I will find you and I will stare intensely at you through a window from behind a bush O_o

Ogre Time Yay

I feel your pain... Wasn't too long ago that my computer croaked. We'll be here when you get back.

tepesx

Everything is working fine. Now I just gotta get my multiplayer keys. Used gog and I await the response.

tepesx

Everything was working fine. Harddrive is failing, come to find out. Waiting for more than the keys now. :(

Ogre Time Yay

tepesx Avatar
Everything was working fine. Harddrive is failing, come to find out. Waiting for more than the keys now. :(
Would a system reset to factory settings fix it?
Also if you get into the computer settings, the menu you can enter while the computer is starting up, there is often an option to manually link your computer to load the OS off of the present hard drive. I bring this up because sometimes after some issues your computer will try to load your OS off of a separate device or one that doesn't exist. That's the issue I faced when I replaced my motherboard, manually picking my original hard drive from the menu fixed it for the most part.

tepesx

I got it working right now. It was a hard drive failure. But now I've got the keys. Soon.

tepesx

Got my new keys, but it keeps booting me. Not sure what's going on.

Fire Wraith

Yeah, that would be the case if you have new keys.  PM us with your old and new GSID.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."